Professor Shaeer performs penile prosthesis implantation surgery in an average of 35-45 minutes. The gentleman is free to leave the hospital the same day, un-assissted, with full erection.
Sterilization is of utmost importance. Therefore, Professor Shaeer employs the following precautions and additional techniques (among others):
- Full blood sugar control prior to surgery
- Pre-operative and post-operative antibiotics
- Antibiotic-coated implants (upon request)
- Dedicated operation room, exclusive for penile implant surgeries. No other surgeries are allowed-in
- No-touch technique: sterile coverings for the patient’s skin, that prevent any contact between the implant and patient’s skin
Surgery can be preformed through the peno-scrotal incision OR the subcoronal incision. Penile enhancement surgery for restoration of length can be performed in the same setting and through the same incision.
Penile Prosthesis Implantation through the peno-scrotal incision, plus elongation and web excision
Penile Prosthesis Implantation through the sub-coronal incision